Are you looking to download the student handbook or a form? Are you looking for audition information? You're in the right place. We have everything you need right here to stay on top of your classes.
You're ready to work towards a degree in music, and Texas Wesleyan University's looking like it could be the place for you. Let's get you started. You need to audition the semester before you want to start at Texas Wesleyan. Auditions are good for one year.
How do I prepare?
- Fill out an application to the University
- Complete the form linked below
- Create a video with the following requirements:
- 2-minute max introduction
- Musical background (high schools, teachers, awards, etc.)
- Career goals
- State what pieces you are performing
- Vocal requirements-two contrasting styles with one being in a foreign language
- Instrumental requirements—two contrasting styles (one fast and technical, the other slow and lyrical), each at least two minutes in length
- No accompaniment required
- No sight-reading required
- Upload the video to YouTube with an "Unlisted" link.
- Send that link to email@example.com, with firstname.lastname@example.org Cc'd.
- Follow up with a telephone call to (817) 531-4992 if you do not hear from us.
Have a question? Get in touch with us at email@example.com or (817) 531-4992.
Looking for a form or policy? We have everything you need right here.