If you've completed more than 13 credit hours from another college, you'll apply as a transfer student. Let's get started.

Want to know what credits carry over? Most likely, we have an agreement with your college that should help you find what courses transfer.

We can tell you about it, but it's better to see Texas Wesleyan for yourself. We have a visit option to fit your schedule

Contact Us
Admissions & Aid

Location: Baker-Martin House
Phone: 817-531-4422
Toll Free: 800-580-8980
Fax: 817-531-7515

Office Hours

8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Contact Us:
1201 Wesleyan Street
Fort Worth, TX 76105

Get Social:
Go To: