Transferring from Another College?

While we have agreements already set for many area community colleges, we work with any community college or university to make sure your credits transfer.

The process is a little different with each school, so we recommend you meet with one of our transfer counselors today.

What Does a Transfer Counselor Do?

A transfer counselor can look at your transcript and help you find what credits will transfer. They can also work with registrars from both Texas Wesleyan and the school you are transferring from to make sure those credits transfer.

Do Credits Only Transfer from Community

Many of our students have transferred from bigger four-year institutions to Texas Wesleyan. That’s the advantage of a small school. We can take the time to review your classes individually. That’s why it’s so important to meet with one of our counselors.

Contact Us
Admissions & Aid

Location: Baker-Martin House
Phone: 817-531-4422
Toll Free: 800-580-8980
Fax: 817-531-7515

Office Hours

8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Contact Us:
1201 Wesleyan Street
Fort Worth, TX 76105

Get Social:
Go To: