What Credits Transfer?

If you're transferring from a local community college, we may have an articulation agreement with your university that will make it easier to transfer your courses.

Transfer Equivalency Guides

*All equivalency guides are PDF files.

Transferring from another school?

Contact Us
Admissions & Aid

Location: Baker-Martin House
Phone: 817-531-4422
Toll Free: 800-580-8980
Fax: 817-531-7515

Office Hours

8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Contact Us:
1201 Wesleyan Street
Fort Worth, TX 76105

Get Social:
Go To: