Types of Financial Aid

Do you want to know more about the scholarships at Texas Wesleyan? We have academic and non-academic scholarship options for undergraduates and transfers.

When you fill out your FAFSA, you may receive grants from the federal or state government that can help pay for your education.

Loans can help cover the gap between what you owe and what your financial aid covers. Learn more about options and payments.

Have you served in the U.S. military? You may be eligible for veteran's benefits. Learn how to check your eligibility and apply for benefits.

You might be eligible for work-study, a federally-funded program that allows you to receive pay to work on campus. Learn a little more about the program.

Contact Us
Office of Financial Aid

Phone: 817-531-4420
Fax: 817-531-4231

Office Hours

8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Contact Us:
1201 Wesleyan Street
Fort Worth, TX 76105

Get Social:
Go To: